Soutenance de thèse Mohammadreza SHARBAF
31 octobre 2022 @ 15 h 00 min - 17 h 00 min
Mohammadreza, doctorant au sein de l’équipe Naomod, soutiendra sa thèse intitulée « A Framework for Semi-Automatic Conflict Management in Online and Offline Collaborative Modeling »
Le 31 octobre à 15h en vidéoconférence.
- Dimitris Kolovos, Professor, University of York
- Eugène Syriani, Associate Professor, Université de Montréal
- Alfonso Pierantonio, Professor, Università degli Studi dell’Aquila
- Gabriele Taentzer, Professor, Philipps-Universität – Marburg
- Pascal Molli, Professor, Université de Nantes
- Shekoufeh Kolahdouz-Rahimi, Assistant Professor, University of Isfahan
- Gerson Sunyé, Associate Professor – HDR, Université de Nantes
- Bahman Zamani, Associate Professor, University of Isfahan
Collaborative modeling involves multiple engineers working together to develop system models concurrently. There are two types of collaborations: offline and online. Having engineers from diverse domains, the collaboration environment needs to be adapted to their needs. Moreover, conflict is inevitable when several engineers work in parallel on the same artifact. However, today’s approaches do not support all essential aspects of conflict management and suffer from some limitations in handling conflicts. This thesis presents CoMPers, which is a framework to manage conflicts based on a configurable and multi-stage conflict management approach for a personalized collaboration that supports both online and offline manners.